Monday, November 17, 2008

Week 1




















Norm wakes up with me at every night feeding, comes into Addie's room, and sits on the ottoman while she eats. It's pretty cute and it keeps me company and her awake (he likes to lick her feet while she eats). She got to also enjoy her first Halloween experience, she helped hand out candy and then we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's place to have a chili dinner. I also have found different ways to still get stuff done around the house and bring her along, hence her sleeping in the laundry basket when I'm carrying clothes around! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that Norman gets up with you :) It's so fun to find ways to take baby with. Glad you are adjusting well!!!
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Julien,
Its Asha
She is so CUTE!!! and she's sleeping with Norman.

Asha