Tuesday, March 06, 2007

And After!

We did a little upgrading on our floor by tiling and then we stripped and restained/revarnished our closet downstairs. The closet did have 4 shelves but I removed the bottom shelf and made a coat closet so we have a place to put our winter gear during the summer months. We are currently working on the baseboard trim which is proving to be difficult since we are having to drill into a concrete plate and can't just nail the boards up. Overall, we are pretty happy with the results so far:) Now the rest of the downstairs to conquer.....!
Posted by Picasa


Here's our latest home reno project, this is our downstairs mudroom.
Posted by Picasa