Some of you know that we have been fixing up our basement by furring out the walls so we can insulate and put up a vapour barrier. Well, we are getting close to the finished product. Above you can see the soffet we built to hide the heating/cooling ducts and also the copper piping that we ran from our dryer to the fireplace for our gas fireplace.
Here is Betsy putting up the insulationg, lots of fun, no I mean lots of itching. Below, you always have to have a cold Diet Coke to keep the body going.
We have started putting up the sheetrock and are getting ready for the next inspector's visit, we have had 4 visits from the city already, for gas, electrical and framing. We probably could have been done 3 weeks ago if we didn't have to wait for inspections. We will have some updates as we get closer to the finished product!