Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Stef and I just had our final doc appointment this afternoon. It's a go!! Our doctor gave the permission to be induced tomorrow (I guess there's room at the Inn). I'm dilated 2cm and have been having kinda painful contractions all day. So watch, I'll go into labor tonight anyway! The hospital is going to call anytime between 5:30-8:30am tomorrow morning, and then our doctor is going to strip the membrane sometime before noon. So.... Baby J could have his/her birthday on October 23rd. If it's really stubborn, it may be the 24th! :) Another huge blessing is that our doctor is going to be at the hospital for 24 hours tomorrow (that's a LONG shift, but would be awesome if he could be the one to deliver Baby J). Stef and I are going to enjoy an evening of Papa John's pizza and watching a movie.
We love you all and can't wait to publish our next post of BABY J!!!!! Keep us in your prayers! God Bless, Stefan, Betsy, Baby J, and Norm