Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Luke - 3 months - Our prayers

Our little Luke is almost 3 months old!  I can't believe how quickly time flies.  Even though my time home with him has been filled with emotions and stress, it has been filled with wonderful moments as well.  I captured a couple pictures this morning of our bright, blue-eyed little bundle of joy.

Pre- bath time!

Luke is following along in his siblings' footprints.  He's developing the Julien belly!

Almost a smile!

We have his next set of tests scheduled for next Wednesday, March 5th at 10:30am.  We would appreciate specific prayers for:
  • Sedation - he will need to go under to have his 2 MRIs.  At this time, he will also have an EKG, blood draw, and will have his circumcision fixed (it adhered).
  • Sleep/feeding - Both have been going great!!  Continued sleep at night and successful, enjoyable feeding for little Luke.
  • Emotions/patience - Stefan and I have been doing pretty good, considering.  We both ask that you continue to pray for us, our emotions, sleep, and that we would still pour out patience and love to Addie and James, even when we are discouraged.
We can't thank you enough for your prayers, kind messages, emails, phone calls, and conversations that have been flooding us!  We so appreciate your love and support. I am in awe at how many people have gone through similar experiences.  May God continue to strengthen and show His love to you through your situations as well!  Lots of love! :) The MN Juliens

6 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks so much for the pictures and details. I will be praying. He's absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

I love the belly!! He reminds me of James in a few of these pictures.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Erin Vassar

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Luke is so beautiful. Thanks for posting the photos! Made me cry, thinking about how precious life is before God.

I once heard a quote by a woman who was blind. She was asked if she regretted living her entire life and not being able to see, even just once. She replied "No! In fact, I'm thankful!"

"why?" she was asked.

"Because, when I come into heaven and open my eyes for the first time, the first thing I will ever see is my Lord, standing before me."

Praying for you guys, Love you so!
Paul