Sunday, October 05, 2008

2nd Annual Momentum Boche Ball Tourney




Stef and I hosted our 2nd Annual Boche Ball Tournament this past weekend for the Momentum young peoples group at church. We had a blast! Linnea and Nate were the big winners of the night (Nate won last year, there might be a big fit to see who gets to be his partner next year). Stef made a single elimination bracket, but complained because we didn't start early enough. The boys think next year it should be a double elimination! We'll see about that. We had lots of good food, fellowship, and some bonfire time afterwards. We didn't get the camera out early enough, so sorry everyone, we didn't get a ton of pics!!! By the end of the night, Norm was exhausted and decided his new favorite bed place was our new chair (hence the green blanket covering it).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Team Copouls said...

Hi Betsy!

I ran into Dan last weekend and he told me that you're going to be a mommy soon. Congratulations!!! (He shared your blog site with me - hope that's ok!) I've missed working in Hopkins, but I'm happy to teach in the same school for more than one year! I teach 2nd grade at Ridgeview in Bloomington. Anyway, I'll be praying for you, your husband, Norm :o), and the baby! I'm looking forward to checking for updates on your site!

Mary (McGee) Copouls