Saturday, September 27, 2008

36 1/2 weeks


Less than ONE MONTH (if Baby J actually comes on his/her due date) away until we get to meet Baby J!!!!! So exciting! It has officially become impossible to put on and tie my shoes without grunting and getting winded. I had my first long doctors visit on Wednesdsay. So the specs... I gained another 6 POUNDS over the past two weeks, bringing my total to 19. Baby J's head is down (which makes sense because my pants require a lot of pulling up, so that I'm not "saggin" at school), I'm dilated 1 cm, and it's butt is right underneath my heart. We have a countdown started, t-minus 23 days and counting, YIKES!!! It is time to start solidifying some baby names (that would make me feel a lot better). Last night we went to the Hopkins Homecoming game with Anna and Nick. We had so much fun and it was great to see all my old students. They all wanted to pat my belly and say hi to Baby J. It has changed quite a bit since May. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon. I'll make sure Stef posts a few of his favorite pics from the Boundary Waters.

God Bless, Stefan, Betsy, & Baby J
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh i can't believe how much baby j has grown! SO EXCITING :) I can't wait to meet this little one!
love you two!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you last week. I can't believe Baby J is almost here!! You will have to get Stefan to tie your shoes for you - flip flop season is almost over!!! Take care!

Keith and Jessica said...

You look darling! I never did get to be the cute pregnant girl since I was required to gain as much weight as possible with three in there. In fact, I gained 56 lbs in less than 19 weeks! Yikes!

Baby J will be here soon!

Totman said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog too! I've linked yours to mine if you want to check ours out.