Monday, August 25, 2008

32 weeks, YIKES!


My belly seems to be growing exponentially. My belly button is officially sticking out now. You can see it through anything that I choose to wear. I can't believe Stef and I only have 8 weeks (or around there I guess) until we get to meet Baby J. Hopefully Baby J decides to hold off for a bit seeing how we haven't registered yet and only have a crib. I guess technically all a baby needs is a place to sleep. It was my first day back to school today and even though I know it will be tiring at times and hard to move, I'm really excited to start the year off with my kids. I got to see my class list and I have 25 students (AWESOME number) and I think they are going to be a fun group of 12 year olds. We love you all up in Canada and can't wait to see you again at Christmas with our new little member of our family. Hugs to you all!!

God Bless, Stefan, Betsy, & Baby J (Norm too)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so darn tiny! I think you will be fine until you are on maternity leave. I hope everything is healthy and going well. God bless!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry, that's me, Sandi :)